The Mpohor/Wassa East District is a district of Ghana in the Western Region. The town of Daboase is the capital.
- Andre Ayew to be used as striker if he stays at Swansea City
- Intensify Publicity On Voter Exhibition - CODEO To EC
- MPs Protest 7-Day Sitting Extension
- Parliament Clears Bombande, Oti Bless
- Montie 3 Should Take Punishment ‘As Men’ - Ursula Owusu
- Judge Steps Aside Over NACOB Contempt Case
- MP Against Oti Bless’ Approval For Attacking CJ On Montie FM
- 5 Things Every Nigerian Girl Does After A Breakup
- 6 Easy Period Hacks Every Woman Should Know
- Interesting: Otumfuo Osei Tutu To Speak At UK's Houses Of Parliament
Akan Tribes - Page 1
The Sefwi-Wiawso District is a district of Ghana in the Western Region. The Sefwi are an Akan people.They live predominantly in the Ivory Coast.
The Nzema language, also known as Nzima or Appolo, is spoken by the Nzema people of southwestern Ghana and southeast Côte d'Ivoire. It shares 60%
The Evalue are an Akan people who live in Ghana.
Denkyira was a powerful nation of Akan people that existed in southern present-day Ghana from 1620. Like all Akans they originated from Bono state. Before
The Chokosi are an Akan people who trace their origin to an area in the Ivory Coast in a place they call Anou or Ano.
The Assin are an Akan people who live in Ghana. The capital of the Assin district is Fosu.
The Brong-Ahafo Region is located in mid-western Ghana, between the Ashanti Region and the Northern Region. Its capital is Sunyani.This region was created in 1958.
Ashanti, or Asante, are an Akan people who live predominantly in Ghana and Ivory Coast. They speak Twi, an Akan dialect. Prior to European colonization,
Location: Southern Côte d'Ivoire, Southern GhanaPopulation: 40,000Language: Aowin (Akan cluster of Twi)Neighboring Peoples: Anyi, Asante, FanteTypes of Art: Woodcarving includes