- NPP can’t win 30% votes in Volta – NDC
- Ghana not importing plantain – Gov’t replies Nana Addo
- Petroleum prices likely to increase again
- CHRAJ orders Midwifery Council to register pregnant students
- Ghanaian family rescuing South Side bank: ‘This is full circle’
- Tecno wins most Popular Mobile Phone Brand of the Year at GITTA 2016
- Ghana exports US$9m worth of apparel under AGOA
- Boost for tourism industry
- NPP accuses police of cover up into discovery of arms at its headquarters
- Volta River tragedy: Passengers refused to wear life jackets
Beatles 50th anniversary: Fan Jenn Cormack gets giant back tattoo dedicated to the band and wants Paul McCartney to sign it
More from World News
- Jamie Vardy's postman lookalike is blocked by the England striker on Twitter
- DOT test sees letters hidden amid colourful grids in a fiendish brain teaser
- Patients who pay £1,000 for life-saving drugs online that would cost NHS £35,000
- Stripper smuggled into Kate Middleton's £30,000-a-year former school as a prank
- RICHARD LITTLEJOHN imagines the 'new' English Channel shipping forecast
- Barclays Bank Fraudster Finally Arrested By Police; Find Out How
- Gunmen Open Fire On Women And Children For Watching Champions League Final In Gonja
- Read Shocking Comment Nana Addo Made About Prez Mahama
- Sad! Police Confirm Cause Of Yeji Boat Disaster Which Killed Six Children
- Unbelievable: Woman Commits Suicide In Bizarre Circumstances In Manya Krobo
- Can Ghanaians Now Go To Namibia Without A Visa? Find Out
- See Reason Why 'Macho Men' Shuts Down School After Beating Teachers
- Photos From Radio And TV Personality, Giovani Caleb’s White Wedding
- Mahama To Inaugurate Komenda Sugar Factory
- Video: Have You Seen This Advert? What Do You Think?
- Zoo Keeper Impregnates Orangutan
- Abu Ramadan to return to court over voters’ register judgement
- Chairman Wontumi Threatens To Attack NDC Polling Agents If.....
- Why must UK appoint a 'fool' as a commissioner to Ghana? – Jumah
- 10 adorable photos from Giovani Caleb & Belinda Boadu white wedding
- Allotey Jacobs’ arrest reports false – Aide
- See photos of the cars President Jacob Zuma got his wives that has South Africa angry!!
- Cincinnati Police says parents of four-year old boy who climbed into Gorilla enclosure may be charged
- GRAPHIC: Man flogged publicly for having sex with married woman
- Armed Robbers Shoot Passengers On Yeji-Atebubu Road…Several Injured
- Most Racist Commercial Ever? Chinese Detergent Ad Exposed As Illuminati Devision Propaganda
- Ghanaian journalists underdeveloped - Kwesi Prempeh
- The Benjamins Episode 1
- Tamale College Rejects Application Of 400 Qualified Students Due To Infrastructure Deficit
- Cows were aboard sunken Yeji boat - DCE
- Abu Ramadan Heads Back To Court Over Voters' Register Judgement
- Admit the EU migrants will keep on coming! Boris Johnson and Michael Gove issue direct challenge to PM as referendum battle heats up
- Visa And Passport Fraudster Arrested
- Andrew Bush's girlfriend says she forgives Mayka Kukucova who fatally shot him
- Meet TV3 crocheting ‘Kate Middleton’, Portia Gabor
- Most Racist Commercial Ever
- Johnny Depp's marriage fell apart after he was 'driven insane by fear that Amber Heard was cheating with Cara Delevingne'
- Bawumia asks Muslims to pray for peaceful election
- Gov’t to shift ground in another JUSSAG meeting
- Genuine polls deepen democracy – Annan
- Lilwin and Funnyface to star in ‘Mallams and Pastors’ – a play by Latin Abubakar
- Social media shut down impossible – Bekwai MP
- Allotey Jacobs not arrested in UK – Jon Benjamin
- Fake Doctor Arrested For Practising Without Certificate For 2 Decades
- Orlando Pirates fans want Fatau Dauda back
- Mahama can’t help Ghana - Akufo-Addo
- Two Lionesses Licked The Water Off Her Tent! What This Woman Did Is Amazing
- Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's iPhone bust-up 'sparked by a fight over his dying mother'
- IGP should focus on more important issues - IMANI
- AfDB reaffirms support for African youth entrepreneurship
- Parliament intervenes in ECG billing blues
- Consumers owe ECG GH¢1.6bn
- Gov’t urged to halt importation of fake cables
- Akufo-Addo is lost – Adams
- Giraffe Woman Has The Longest Neck On Our Planet. Its Length Is Shocking!
- New Video Footage Of Harambe Shows The 400 Pound Gorilla HOLDING HANDS With The Four-Year-Old Boy Who Fell Into The Zoo Enclosure As Witnesses Say The Animal Was 'Acting Protectively'
- How to combine Midtown and Montauk for the ultimate New York mini break
- David Cameron boosted by Brexit-sceptic economists
- Atebubu Amantin still NDC stronghold – Collins Dauda
- Barnsley play-off final win overshadowed by violent scenes as Millwall supporters breach police barrier at Wembley
- Prince Owusu appointed Medeama head coach
- Overloading caused boat disaster – Police
- Atebubu assembly members to boycott elections over curses
- British High Commissioner: Allotey Jacobs Not Arrested At Heathrow
- Red Alert: Motor Riders Are Knocking Down Pedestrians On Zebra Crossings
- The Benjamins Episode 7
- Barnsley 3-1 Millwall: Manchester United loanee Ashley Fletcher scores stunning solo goal as Tykes return to Championship
- Watch rare video of when jazz icon Louis Armstrong visited Ghana
- Allowances have been invested in 'infrastructure expansion' - Ablakwa
- Be wary of unapproved Mathematics textbooks - Nkrumah
- GCB Bank pays dividend to shareholders despite dip in earnings
- Desist from using abusive language - IGP
- IMF programme yielding good results - Financial Analyst
- Ghana marks International Day of UN Peacekeepers
- Don’t recruit criminals – Ambassador to security agencies
- 10 Ghanaian Musicians With A Unique Voice
- Man Kills Mother Over 'Prophesy'
- Unapproved Mathematics Textbooks Storm The Market
- A surprising smattering of sin amid the saintliness of Salt Lake City
- Former Kotoko vice-chairman Kenpong buries mum in Mpraeso Kwahu
- Tamale college turns away over 400 applicants over infrastructure deficit
- Invincible forces aren't vigilante groups - Freddie Blay
- Here Are Places In Ghana With The Shortest Names
- Don’t be in hurry to declare victory over dumsor - Nduom
- Fake doctor arrested after practising for 20 years
- Govt to issue bonds to settle indebtedness to BDCs - Asaga
- PHOTOS: Starr Fm’s Giovanni Caleb Weds Fiancé Belinda Boadu
- Salaga shooting: Police denies death of eight people
- Jumah warns IGP: 'You are not above anyone'
- US$11,000 oil palm extraction project inaugurated
- Mystery of winged tiny 'human skeletons' found in 'basement of old London house'
- C.K Akunnor wary of Hearts of Oak’s away form
- Braid Queen: 10 Times Stephanie Coker Gave Us Amazing Braid Goals
- NPP instigated Abu Ramadan’s court case – NDC activist
- Police investigate death threat on MP in Kadjebi
- Political parties love protecting bad nuts – Karikari
- PURC has failed to protect consumers – Dr Manteaw
- Investors shun Ghana’s 500 million cedi three year bond
- Ghanaians insure properties at the expense of their lives - Study
- Banks to face tough times soon - Bloomberg
- 17m tonnes of cassava produced last year
- AYNAT encourages youth to venture into agric
- Amber Heard is all smiles after meeting with her lawyers: Actress leaves four hour session hugging a female friend after torrid split from 'physically abusive' husband Johnny Depp
- Here Are 15 Biggest Nigerian/International Music Collaborations Ever
- Illegal mining to cause future water shortage
- Giant monster alligator stuns golfers by strolling across course without a care in the world
- Christians no longer willing to pray for Mahama - Catholic Priest
- Minerals Commission warns small scale miners
- Mahama to inaugurate Komenda sugar factory today
- Euro 2016 WAGs: The wives and girlfriends gearing up to cheer on their superstar men in France this summer
- Media operators ‘worst politicians’ – Anyidoho
- Media destroying Ghana; we’ll turn our guns on them – Anyidoho
- Majid Michel Reveals How He Stopped Being An Atheist, Says He Met God
- President Mahama inaugurates Komenda sugar factory
- The Benjamins Episode 5
By Ted Thornhill
PUBLISHED: 11:01 GMT, 22 January 2014 | UPDATED: 11:17 GMT, 22 January 2014
A Beatles superfan has spent more than £10,000 on a giant memorabilia collection dedicated to the band - and has now marked the group's 50th anniversary with a tattoo covering her whole back.
Beatles-mad Jenn Cormack, 29, from Vancouver, Canada, sat for 50 hours while the giant tattoo was inked onto her back.
The tattoo, which covers the whole of Jennifer's back, is made up of Beatles-related images including a pink walrus, a yellow submarine, diamonds in the sky, a strawberry field as well as the instruments of the band members.
Jenn Cormack, 29, from Vancouver, Canada, sat for 50 hours while the giant tattoo was inked onto her back
The back tattoo, which covers the whole of Jennifer's back, is made up of Beatles related images including a pink walrus, a yellow submarine, diamonds in the sky, a strawberry field as well as the instruments of the band members
Jenn has been a fan of The Beatles since childhood
Jenn said: ‘I knew I had wanted to get another tattoo for a couple years, but wasn't exactly sure what to get. Then it hit me one day - I wanted to get the Beatles' instruments tattooed on me.
‘The black-and-white instruments in the middle represent the early years, and everything surrounding the instruments, represents the colourful, psychedelic years.’
Beatles-mad Jenn has been a fan of the band since childhood and has spent the last 15 years collecting as much memorabilia as she can - she even tours with a Beatles tribute band for her job.
Jenn has spent more than £10,000 on a giant memorabilia collection dedicated to the band
Jenn and a handful of her Beatles books and magazines
Jenn said: ‘I've been into music for as long as I can remember and one of my earliest memories is listening to my Dad's Sgt. Pepper tape over and over again.
‘I've always picked up Beatles nicknaks but the Beatles collecting has really gone into overdrive the past few years.'
Jenn's most valuable piece is a signed programme from a Beatles' Hong Kong show in 1964 which cost her £6,000.
Barking: Jenn's dogs dressed up as John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Star
Time for a nap: Jenn's dogs doze on their cushion
Jenn said: ‘Ringo's autograph is missing, as he was sick with tonsillitis but it is still incredible.'
In Jenn's collection she has books, records, original photos and lot's of themed memorabilia, worth over £10,000.
Jenn's aspiration is to get her idol, Sir Paul McCartney to sign her back, so she can add it to her giant tattoo.
Jenn and her family at a Beatles tribute concert
Dedicated: Jenn's Beatles memorabilia room
She has been attending as many gigs as she can and has started a Facebook group asking for people who would be happy to hold up signs saying: ‘Paul - sign Jenn's tattoo.’
Jenn said: ‘I have made lots of friends who are also into the Beatles. Touring with the Fabfourever is every Beatles geek's dream.'
For a birthday party, Jenn has handmade Sgt Pepper outfits for herself and Terry - and four matching ones for her four daschund dogs.
Jenn said: ‘The dogs looked great dressed up as Paul, John, Ringo and George and I spent ages making sure they looked the part.’