- Restoring nursing trainee allowance an act of cowardice – Baako
- Persons with disability in Kumasi root for Greenstreet
- GCB Bank sacks 195 workers
- Petroleum Commission rejects claims E&P Bill lacks transparency
- Presidential dispatch rider dies in crash
- Wreaths laid to mark 4 years of Atta Mills’ death
- Vigilante groups are unlawful - DCOP Yeboah
- Patriotic Youth Movement takes campaign, health screening to Weija
- NDC is a good party; they won’t pour acid on you - Dumelo
- Government urged to include SADA in supplementary budget
Beatles 50th anniversary: Fan Jenn Cormack gets giant back tattoo dedicated to the band and wants Paul McCartney to sign it
More from World News
- Syrian refugee kills woman and injures others with machete in Reutlingen Germany
- Tour de France to be patrolled by elite anti-terror team as Chris Froome aims for victor
- Rescuers search for missing Camber Sands swimmer as two others fight for life
- Los Angeles covered in smoke and ash as 20,000 acre Sand Fire burns out of control
- Finally the EU offers us a deal on immigration! Plan to offer Britain a seven year emergency brake would give UK access to Europe's single market
- WTF: Popular Nollywood Actor Marries Gay Partner In UK (PHOTOS)
- OMG! Kempinski Hotel Denied KOD And Joselyn Dumas Entry; Reason Will Shock You
- LOL! You Realy Need To See This Photos Of Lil Win As A Young Boy
- A Popular African Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman; What Happened Next Is Really Surprising (PHOTOS)
- Shocking: What Bukom Banku Was Caught Doing On The Streets Will Blow Your Mind
- 8 Lies A Mother Will Surely Tell Her Children. There Is No Need To Judge Her; Her Reasons Will Make You Cry
- Interesting! ECG Load Shedding Timetable Realeased; Find Out When Your Area Goes Off
- Find Out Why Shatta Wale's Fans Threaten Amanda Jissih
- 9 Dead In Bole Over 'Galamsey'
- 8 Fantastic Eyeshadow Ideas For Black Women To Achieve Different Looks
- Hillary Clinton chooses Virginia Senator Tim Kaine as her running mate
- Wisconsin teen Jerika Bolen who has chosen to die crowned prom queen
- (PHOTOS) Jay Jay Okocha Strikes A Pose With His Cute Daughter Who’s All Grown Up
- Here’s What To Do If You Have Slow Growing Kinky Natural Hair
- Half-naked couple have SEX in middle of pavement in broad daylight apparently not caring who sees them
- Cocoa Brown Season 1. Episode 1
- I’m NDC, Jesus Christ Was A Social Democrat – Bombande
- Behold, Africa’s Jazz Maestro Hugh Masekela Is Coming To Nairobi
- Police Arrest Congolese Singer, Koffi Olomide After He Was Caught On Tape Kicking A Woman
- Basketmouth’s Daughter Is A Young Stylish Cutie In New Photo
- Mahama attends UHAS maiden congregation
- Two pulled unconscious from the water and multiple casualties as swimmers get into distress off East Anglia coast
- Machecki.com Is Working Against Our Objectives - EC
- Lack Of Broadcasting Law Hampering Regulatory Efforts - NMC
- Manchester United launch new adidas home kit with 'two halves' ahead of Jose Mourinho's first season in charge
- Chris Evans spotted 'swigging brandy and exposing himself as he urinates into bushes by the side of a motorway'
- 1 Dress, 5 Styles! Check Out This Awesome Dress You Can Rock In 5 Different Ways
- ECOWAS Can Fast-Track Development Through Innovations - Mahama
- PIAC Chairman Goofs Over Bus Branding
- Tomato Prices Decline By 10% In July
- Banky W Receives State Honour In New York
- Ooni of Ife advocates for peace in Ghana
- Have You Tried The New Female Kaftan?
- PPP Will Protect The Sea - Nduom To Fisherfolk
- Bombande Advises Against Social Media Ban On Dec. 7
- MFWA churns out inaccurate info - Koku Anyidoho
- ‘Come today at 4pm...I'll buy you something': Did Munich maniac use a FAKE Facebook page of a teenage girl ‘free food’ to lure children to McDonald's hours before massacre
- 8 Things You’d Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom
- Stay Out Of Subsidies Row - GES Warns GNAT
- We Saved EC – Minority
- NDC Holds Bunkpurugu Primary Elections Today
- Munich's young victims: Grieving father holds poignant photograph of his teenage son, of NINE murdered in McDonald's massacre
- 10 Ways Students Cheat In Examinations
- 550 NHIS Card Registrants Re-Registered On First Day Of Exercise - EC
- ECG Arrests Over 5,000 'Power Thieves'
- Curfews on Bunkpurugu, others renewed
- Oti Bless is a joke; Mahama must withdraw his nomination - IMANI
- Lawyer for 'Montie 3' publicly retracts statements, apologises
- Chelsea target Axel Witsel has offers from England and Italy, according to Zenit Saint Petersburg manager Mircea Lucescu
- Bear with us - Power managers plead with consumers
- Check Out These Amazing Rock Formations In Jos, Plateau State
- Vote For Goodies – Minister Tells Voltarians
- Continuing registration not likely for 2016 elections - EC
- State Enterprises Commission to be restructured
- NCA halts issuing of new mobile voice licenses
- Ghana not looking for charity - Vice President
- Strong institutions can withstand all challenges - Bombande
- Crime writer in court over a bank robbery that was the same as plot of one of his novels
- 10 Ghanaian Sports Personalities Who Made The Country Proud Back In The Day
- Need a Trim? Here Are 4 Ways To Trim Your Natural Hair In Easy Steps
- 5 Things Every Nigerian Needs To Know About Love
- Agyemang-Manu Defends Nana's 'One District, One Factory' Policy
- Ghana's Development Linked To Respect For Women – Mahama
- Enough Of Assurances…Pay Nursing Students Immediately – GRNA Tells Govt
- Registrar General’s Dept. To Sanction ‘Wrongful’ Share Transfers
- New Liverpool star Wijnaldum drops his Ghanaian name Boateng
- Check government projects against NDC’s manifesto – Mahama to critics
- Driver who allegedly killed 8 in Achiase under police guard
- You’ll suffer if you vote for Mahama or Akufo-Addo – Nduom to fishermen
- Juliet Ibrahim’s Sister, Sonia Ibrahim’s Traditional Wedding In Beautiful Photos
- NPP rejected Election Bill because they’re not ready - Ackumey
- Part of Birmingham shopping centre evacuated after person falls from balcony outside Debenhams
- David Moyes appointed Sunderland manager on four-year deal following Sam Allardyce's exit
- Reject politicians who offer outboard motors - Nduom to fishermen
- Steve Bruce quits Hull City just three weeks before start of the Premier League season
- Chief blames Attorney General for tension at Twifu Hemang
- Rejection of Election Bill: I'm disappointed but not surprised - Baako
- President Mahama interacts with King of Ile Ife
- UK weather to see 30C temperatures
- GOC’s Congress Hit By Injunction
- Ashesi Alumini On A Mission To Create Affordable Workspaces For Start Ups
- 16 Funny Nicknames Ghanaians Give To Everyday Things
- Barnsley 0-3 Everton: Ronald Koeman starts reign with comprehensive victory at Oakwell
- GCNet laments ‘unnecessary’ delays in port clearance
- Has Afriyie Acquah grabbed a new girlfriend?
- MH370 pilot practised suicide route into the Indian Ocean
- Parties lacing boots for another showdown at Tema Central
- Middle-aged and elderly women in China pose in their bikinis for pageant
- Africa Loses $854b In Illicit Financial Flows – UNCTAD
- Builder sold his house to fight against ISIS on the front line in Kurdistan
- Young goalie Isaka dies after clash with opponent striker
- Russian balloonist claims new round the world record
- Transfer News LIVE: Arsenal, Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool latest plus more from the rest of the Premier League
- NPP has no campaign message; has been pair trawling – Kofi Adams
- Akosua Agyapong Aaccuses GHAMRO Of Not Paying Musicians’ Royalties
- My Father Sacrificed My Education For Hearts - Farouk Al Wahab
- Alhaji Salam Pledges Mouth-Watering Reward For Kotoko
- Lilian Bach Reveals Why She Quit Acting
- Two Canadian teens so distracted by Pokemon Go game they inadvertently leave country and get picked up by border patrol
- Reintroduction of nurses' trainee allowance an act of cowardice – Baako
- Mahama will lose for repeating NPP’s 2008 mistakes – MP
- MPs want radical shake-up that would allow companies to ditch promises made to workers
- Saturday pre-season friendlies LIVE: Rotherham vs Sunderland, Barnsley vs Everton
- Panic as explosions rock Argentinian city - but relief as experts realise what to blame: a huge 1,500mph meteor entering the Earth's atmosphere!
- Germany has 5.5 million guns belonging to 1.4 million people
- Government clears universities to recruit new lecturers
- Site factories in Ghana - Chinese investors urged
- Donewell Insurance opens doors to university students
- Leonardo DiCaprio surrounded by stunning female companions as he leaves St Tropez club, but where is Nina Agdal?
- Sam Allardyce wants England's players to learn from the 'bitter experience' of Euro 2016 and grow stronger for the future
By Ted Thornhill
PUBLISHED: 11:01 GMT, 22 January 2014 | UPDATED: 11:17 GMT, 22 January 2014
A Beatles superfan has spent more than £10,000 on a giant memorabilia collection dedicated to the band - and has now marked the group's 50th anniversary with a tattoo covering her whole back.
Beatles-mad Jenn Cormack, 29, from Vancouver, Canada, sat for 50 hours while the giant tattoo was inked onto her back.
The tattoo, which covers the whole of Jennifer's back, is made up of Beatles-related images including a pink walrus, a yellow submarine, diamonds in the sky, a strawberry field as well as the instruments of the band members.
Jenn Cormack, 29, from Vancouver, Canada, sat for 50 hours while the giant tattoo was inked onto her back
The back tattoo, which covers the whole of Jennifer's back, is made up of Beatles related images including a pink walrus, a yellow submarine, diamonds in the sky, a strawberry field as well as the instruments of the band members
Jenn has been a fan of The Beatles since childhood
Jenn said: ‘I knew I had wanted to get another tattoo for a couple years, but wasn't exactly sure what to get. Then it hit me one day - I wanted to get the Beatles' instruments tattooed on me.
‘The black-and-white instruments in the middle represent the early years, and everything surrounding the instruments, represents the colourful, psychedelic years.’
Beatles-mad Jenn has been a fan of the band since childhood and has spent the last 15 years collecting as much memorabilia as she can - she even tours with a Beatles tribute band for her job.
Jenn has spent more than £10,000 on a giant memorabilia collection dedicated to the band
Jenn and a handful of her Beatles books and magazines
Jenn said: ‘I've been into music for as long as I can remember and one of my earliest memories is listening to my Dad's Sgt. Pepper tape over and over again.
‘I've always picked up Beatles nicknaks but the Beatles collecting has really gone into overdrive the past few years.'
Jenn's most valuable piece is a signed programme from a Beatles' Hong Kong show in 1964 which cost her £6,000.
Barking: Jenn's dogs dressed up as John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Star
Time for a nap: Jenn's dogs doze on their cushion
Jenn said: ‘Ringo's autograph is missing, as he was sick with tonsillitis but it is still incredible.'
In Jenn's collection she has books, records, original photos and lot's of themed memorabilia, worth over £10,000.
Jenn's aspiration is to get her idol, Sir Paul McCartney to sign her back, so she can add it to her giant tattoo.
Jenn and her family at a Beatles tribute concert
Dedicated: Jenn's Beatles memorabilia room
She has been attending as many gigs as she can and has started a Facebook group asking for people who would be happy to hold up signs saying: ‘Paul - sign Jenn's tattoo.’
Jenn said: ‘I have made lots of friends who are also into the Beatles. Touring with the Fabfourever is every Beatles geek's dream.'
For a birthday party, Jenn has handmade Sgt Pepper outfits for herself and Terry - and four matching ones for her four daschund dogs.
Jenn said: ‘The dogs looked great dressed up as Paul, John, Ringo and George and I spent ages making sure they looked the part.’