- PURC queries power companies over current challenges
- NDPC bemoans multiple biometric data collection for integrated national identification system
- “Intelligent” Mahama is not incompetent - Nyaho Tamakloe
- 10 Annoying Things Every African Gets Told When Abroad
- Ghanaians will see magic with NPP’s first year in government – Ahenkorah
- Building an economy isn't an event but a process that can delay - Agbenyo
- Extra GHC1.89 billion not solution; ‘Sick economy’ needs reform – Kwaku Kwarteng
- Mahama to give mum’s funeral donations to Cardiothoracic Centre
- Tema West parliamentary candidate begs Naa Torshie
- Montie FM contemnors head to court for sentencing
No man dares to come close to Onyeabor's two daughters. His investment in their education will be waste of money since these men were not financially sound. From hand to mouth he fed and cloth his family until his oldest daughter met a military Major, who eventually married her.
The toil was over and it was time for Onyeabor to pay back everyone that never had respect for him in the past. A family comedy you can not afford to miss.