- Make no room for gov’t incompetence – Konadu
- Beat Hearts for me – Otumfuo tells Kotoko
- ECG will remain State-owned despite private participation – Mahama
- FPSO Atta Mills to start production soon – Mahama
- Mahama charges TUC to resolve confusion on labour front
- Ghana will work again - Nana Addo assures workers
- Address unbearable cost of living - Organized labour to gov't
- Veep urges Varsities to tailor courses to meet demands
- Mahama hails TOR, BOST workers
- TUC urges workers to vote based on sound policies
No man dares to come close to Onyeabor's two daughters. His investment in their education will be waste of money since these men were not financially sound. From hand to mouth he fed and cloth his family until his oldest daughter met a military Major, who eventually married her.
The toil was over and it was time for Onyeabor to pay back everyone that never had respect for him in the past. A family comedy you can not afford to miss.