- 41 children rescued from slavery on the Volta Lake
- We’ll work to prevent another June 3 disaster – Zoomlion
- Africa to grow 3.7% this year – AfDB
- Kpessa Whyte contesting Shai-Osudoku primary could hurt NDC - Secretary
- Akufo-Addo bussed crowd for V/R tour – Quashigah
- I don’t speak for NPP, Akufo-Addo - Gabby
- Resist political conflicts - Osu Mantse to Ghanaians
- GRA to address bottlenecks on electronic platform
- Tenant kills landlady over tenancy disagreement
- Dockworkers challenge shipyard counterparts’ claims
- 26/10/2012 17:54:00
No man dares to come close to Onyeabor's two daughters. His investment in their education will be waste of money since these men were not financially sound. From hand to mouth he fed and cloth his family until his oldest daughter met a military Major, who eventually married her.
The toil was over and it was time for Onyeabor to pay back everyone that never had respect for him in the past. A family comedy you can not afford to miss.