- Kente Weaver Defiles Victm Left In His Care
- Election 2016 will be benchmark for Africa - EC declares
- IMANI can’t force NPP to provide details of promises – Karbo
- We accept IMANI’s critique of our promises – NDC
- Four-day old baby missing at Bimbilla Hospital
- Akufo-Addo is competent, full of wisdom - Mrs Akufo-Addo
- Pomp, festival greet Montie 3 as 'Mugabe' thanks Mahama for grace
- Akufo-Addo must not ride on Kufuor’s achievements – Tarzan
- Maurice Ampaw to appeal against Montie 3 pardon
- Montie FM’s Mugabe ‘promoted’
No man dares to come close to Onyeabor's two daughters. His investment in their education will be waste of money since these men were not financially sound. From hand to mouth he fed and cloth his family until his oldest daughter met a military Major, who eventually married her.
The toil was over and it was time for Onyeabor to pay back everyone that never had respect for him in the past. A family comedy you can not afford to miss.