- Newcomer, Petrah says she doesn’t have any inspiration from Ghanaian artists
- Kenya deports Koffi Olomide as Zambia cancels his show after video of him kicking a woman hit the web
- Muhammad Ali’s son leaves wife after inheriting dad’s millions
- Everything That Happened At Shatta Wale’s Nima Concert
- Kumawood Stars Stun At ‘Nti M’aseda Ni’ Movie Premiere – See What They Wore
- Restoring nursing trainee allowance an act of cowardice – Baako
- Persons with disability in Kumasi root for Greenstreet
- GCB Bank sacks 195 workers
- Petroleum Commission rejects claims E&P Bill lacks transparency
- Presidential dispatch rider dies in crash
- 06/11/2012 12:43:00
Sequel To Weep No More
To keep their wealth within the family, two highly succesful men make a pact...their two childrem must marry each other.
All was well and good until suspicion and envy crept in...Who will bear the brunt of this pact...A must watch.