- JB’s Sister Speaks On Brother’s Death
- JB Danquah Murder: Sandals Of Fleeing Assailant Found
- Have You Heard About F.O.M.O Lagos?
- Where Is Popular Society Woman, Joko Oni?
- Afetsi Awoonor brings StoryMoja Festival to Ghana
- CY Dieyi lands life-changing upcoming American series, ‘A Beautiful Mess Inside’
- Will Smith talks to BBC 1Xtra about running for president and ‘Bad Boys 3’
- Hot on DStv: Valentine romance, new Top Gear and more highlights
- REALLY? Salma Mumin says she would take $5 million to act nude, says Lupita Nyong’o became famous from being naked
- Ghana and Zimbabwe students win top honours at 5th edition of DStv Eutelsat Star Awards
Features: Olu Jacob, Ngozi Ezeonu, John Dumelo, Chioma Chukwuku, Ken Erics, Rita Arum
Classic Nollywood pattern - Mother is an upstanding person and a deep Christian. She offends a lazy employee who is heavily connected and looses her job. During the time of her job loss, she looses her husband and that lazy employee is now in a position of power to punish her. This lazy employee goes and becomes uneccesarily mean in order to ‘feel great’. When all these is taking place, her children get involved and try to help their mother. Some fall into all kinds of funny and weird things to raise money to help and of course, at the end of the movie - justice is served and all the evil doers either die or end up in prison. We see Ann (mother - Ngozi Ezeonu) put back to her position of power.