- Video: Agogo crisis: Sack DCE, Minister- Aning urges president
- Video: Jesus never sold oils for miracles; ignore fake pastors- Head of Assemblies of God
- Why do BIC pens have a hole in the lid?
- Police arrest suspect who butchered 19-year-old over sex
- Video: Lawyer for Justice Dery jubilates over SC ruling; vows to challenge merits of bribery allegation
- Access Lagos City Marathon is a Tourist strategy for Lagos stateâ€¦ Commissioner of Sport
- Amakye Dede Sacked Radio Presenter From Late Manager’s Funeral Over...
- Wisa Speaks After Court Orders For His Arrest
- 4 injured in Airport building collapse
- Actress, Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Robbed in Delta State
Features: Patience Ozokwor, Charles Inojie, Ruby Ojiokor, Charles Awurum, Roy Denani
As the sole bankroller of activities in the community, Amaechi flaunts about with authority and unending flamboyance, dictating trends, and permits only that which he desires is right. Ladies beckon at his call, elders bow to his commands, and the entire community remain with limited options for the extra role of priesthood he retains. But can this be allowed to continue in perpetuity? Would Amaechi be subjected to the reality that eludes any of the folks in the community?