- Amankwa acted responsibly by not reacting to Wontumi's attack - Aide
- BNI arrests NPP Youth Organizer over G3 riffles threat
- We will treat workers well - Hassan Ayariga's message
- Economy to grow in leaps and bounds - Mahama
- Stop the craze for holidays – Prof. Akosa to Ghanaians
- E/R: Chaos at Okorase as residents fight Police over fetish priest
- Improve living conditions of prisoners – TUC to Mahama
- Dzifa Attivor exposes NPP; cites victimization of JJ & Tsatsu
- ‘Confused’ JJ, Konadu - Political ‘Orphans’?
- Bawumia has joined the ranks of those dividing us - Arthur K
Features: Patience Ozokwor, Charles Inojie, Ruby Ojiokor, Charles Awurum, Roy Denani
As the sole bankroller of activities in the community, Amaechi flaunts about with authority and unending flamboyance, dictating trends, and permits only that which he desires is right. Ladies beckon at his call, elders bow to his commands, and the entire community remain with limited options for the extra role of priesthood he retains. But can this be allowed to continue in perpetuity? Would Amaechi be subjected to the reality that eludes any of the folks in the community?