- NPP sets Feb. 27 date for Klottey Korle primaries
- NPP parliamentary candidate escapes attack
- 'It cost 10 times more to replace MP than minister' – 'Napo' wants security for MPs
- Obuasi jail break: Police recapture run-away inmate
- Love comes to pupils of Tigo’s Shelter 4 Education Project
- Bible predicted 'rise of ISIS would spark war and global devastation'
- Video: ‘Killer’ of JB Danquah-Adu makes U-turn, says he did not enter the house
- JB Danquah 'killer' not beneficiary of Justice For All Programme – Police
- Police release Ghanaian-born US soldier allegedly assaulted at US Embassy
- Spending 4 Years Before Getting Married Legally is not an Issueâ€¦Foluke Daramola
Features: Alex Kofi Adu, Rose Mensah, Portia Asare Boateng, Emelia Brobbey, Bridget Kwakye, Godfred Opoku Mensah
Four children had the same parents but one of them ,Asantewaa, always got the best. This raged jealousy among the siblings. Years later their father bought a house for Asantewaa when she got married. This time two of her siblings and an uncle plotted against her, only to later find out why Asantewaa was treated differently. Will it be too late to correct the mistakes of their past?