- 9 Common Bedroom Fears We Need To Talk About
- 11 Underground Artists You Need To Hear
- 14 Photos That Prove Nigeria Has The Coolest Policemen In The World
- 4 Things That Will Make Your Natural Hair Grow Longer
- The Shoe Trend That’s Taking The Fashion Streets By Storm!
- Here’s What Happened At MTN Project Fame West Africa Opening Gala
- Terkper only ‘campaigned’ with budget presentation - Nitiwul
- BoG not to finance budget deficit -Terkper
- Atta Mills taught me to be selfless - Koku Anyidoho
- Government one region, one public university project on course – Seth Terkper
Features: Alex Kofi Adu, Rose Mensah, Portia Asare Boateng, Emelia Brobbey, Bridget Kwakye, Godfred Opoku Mensah
Four children had the same parents but one of them ,Asantewaa, always got the best. This raged jealousy among the siblings. Years later their father bought a house for Asantewaa when she got married. This time two of her siblings and an uncle plotted against her, only to later find out why Asantewaa was treated differently. Will it be too late to correct the mistakes of their past?