- 9 Dead In Bole Over 'Galamsey'
- I’m NDC, Jesus Christ Was A Social Democrat – Bombande
- ECG Arrests Over 5,000 'Power Thieves'
- PIAC Chairman Goofs Over Bus Branding
- Bombande Advises Against Social Media Ban On Dec. 7
- Lack Of Broadcasting Law Hampering Regulatory Efforts - NMC
- ECOWAS Can Fast-Track Development Through Innovations - Mahama
- Enough Of Assurances…Pay Nursing Students Immediately – GRNA Tells Govt
- Ghana's Development Linked To Respect For Women – Mahama
- We Saved EC – Minority
Features: Alex Kofi Adu, Rose Mensah, Portia Asare Boateng, Emelia Brobbey, Bridget Kwakye, Godfred Opoku Mensah
Four children had the same parents but one of them ,Asantewaa, always got the best. This raged jealousy among the siblings. Years later their father bought a house for Asantewaa when she got married. This time two of her siblings and an uncle plotted against her, only to later find out why Asantewaa was treated differently. Will it be too late to correct the mistakes of their past?