- Touching! Watch How Ghanaian Pilot Saved Over 300 Passengers From Fatal Crash
- The biggest mistake now is not to be on social media – Jon Benjamin
- MPs’ recall is in connection with Mahama’s Ford gift saga – MP
- Parliament recalled to consider Mahama's impeachment motion
- Montie trio remission unfortunate - K. B Asante
- Montie FM’s Mugabe to turn heat on Akufo-Addo
- NDC outdoors campaign team, targets 20 seats in Central region
- Be bold with the hunger strike – Pratt tells Maurice Ampaw
- Incredible! Find Out How Much Obinim Is Worth In Terms Of Cars, Houses And ......
- John Boadu is a 'thief' – Sheikh Larry
Features: Alex Kofi Adu, Rose Mensah, Portia Asare Boateng, Emelia Brobbey, Bridget Kwakye, Godfred Opoku Mensah
Four children had the same parents but one of them ,Asantewaa, always got the best. This raged jealousy among the siblings. Years later their father bought a house for Asantewaa when she got married. This time two of her siblings and an uncle plotted against her, only to later find out why Asantewaa was treated differently. Will it be too late to correct the mistakes of their past?